[time-nuts] Marrisons 1948 article

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 15:53:01 UTC 2011

John since I had actual books I downloaded the items of interest for reading
on trips. If thats even possible these days.
But far more interesting is if you have the repository complete and are
working on indexing thats really great. They are good reads, if you want to
understand how we got from there to here.
Things like open wire phone systems etc.
Sorry to say the last open wires still existing in Boston are coming down.
It was along I 90 and the rail line.

The poles and cross arms were beginning to snap and crumble. They were
cutting them down 3 weeks ago.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL