[time-nuts] Thunderbolt hardware revisions

Ziggy ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Thu Aug 11 04:54:08 UTC 2011

Well, if it's any help, on my rev E unit with the 'coarse' temperature chip, there is a sticker on the top (near the power connector) with a bar code, a date (3/14/05) and the Rev E designation. There's also a series of numbers that could be a serial number and some other kind of rev designator but their significance is not clear.

My Rev D unit with the 'fine' temperature chip has a similar sticker dated 12/16/03.

Paul - K9MR