[time-nuts] OT - Plessey PR152

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 07:56:53 UTC 2011

Try the forums at <www.vintage-radio.net >, they folks there can be extremely heplful.

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Murray Greenman
Sent: 15 August 2011 00:28
Subject: [time-nuts] OT - Plessey PR152

I realize this is very off topic, but I am ever amazed by the wide reaching interests of this group.

Does anyone have any information at all on the Plessey PR152 receiver?
It is a 'short wave' receiver (rather than comms receiver) from about 1962, with Ge transistors and an amazing film-strip dial.

Ideally I'd like a schematic or manual so I can fix the receiver, but I'd be grateful for any crumbs, such as suggestions about who might know more about the receiver.

I can send photos if anyone is interested. Contact me direct if you are.

Regards,
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU