[time-nuts] frequency stabilty question

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:44:04 UTC 2011

Is it correct to assume that if you collect data every 10 ms for 10 seconds (1000 data points in total), you could actually split that data set into 100 sets of data at 1 seconds for 10 seconds (10 data points in each set), which would have the same statistical quality (I am sure caveats would apply) as a single data set of 1000 data points collected at one second interval over a total period of 1,000 seconds?

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...