[time-nuts] FS: HP 5328a

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Aug 17 23:03:41 UTC 2011

Hi Jose,

We/I have no written policy on this, but my feeling is that anyone
that wants to mention their precision time related company or T&F
specific gear for direct sale, or on eBay - maybe once or twice a
year - is more than welcome to do so. We all win when modern or
vintage time & frequency instruments are personally handed from
one time-nut to another. Rarely has anyone abused this privilege.

The intro/charter page is www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm

There is no double standard. When I sense threads get way too
far off-topic or when threads belong in the LEAPSECS list (UTC,
timescales, leap seconds) instead of time-nuts, then I send out
polite email off-line.

/tvb