[time-nuts] any HP 5370B Available or other TIC

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Thu Aug 18 19:46:25 UTC 2011

El 18/08/2011 08:37, Bruce Griffiths escribió:
> DMTD or dual mixer time difference.
> An all digital version (DDMTD like that used in CERN's White Rabbit)
> is also possible
> 3 (and M) input versions are also feasible.
> Either an FPGA or a CPD plus a microprocessor are required to ensure
> low cost.

I've lying around one of these little things:
http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=139&No=593
(that really I purchased only for amusement along with a bigger and
quite more expensive FPGA board). It lacks I/Fs except GPIOs (it only
has an USB that really are more intended for JTAG functionalities than
for other things), but seems a nice unexpensive core for a DDMTD. It
could be a fun project :) Anyone would like to join? ;)

Regards,

Javier