[time-nuts] Regarding time lab acquistion GPIB Need Help

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Aug 21 22:44:30 UTC 2011

Hmm, no -- that's the first I've heard of any problems with 0.971.  Can you
email a copy of %localappdata%\Miles Design\TimeLab\timelab.ini to
jmiles at pop.net, so I can see if any of the program settings are
inconsistent?  There have been a lot of changes since 0.940, but 0.971
should still be able to launch with the older version's .ini file.

Any info the OS gives you about the nature/location of the crash could also
be helpful.

-- john, KE5FX