[time-nuts] Rev-E Thunderbolt vs Thunderbolt-E

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:05:05 UTC 2011

When talking about rev-E tbolts remember there are rev-E versions of the standard tbolt and that there is also a Thunderbolt-E.  The Thunderbolt-E is a later model Thunderbolt with some small firmware differences and a 12 channel GPS receiver.  Also,  it does not seem to have a temperature sensor,  so you can't do temperature stabilization.