[time-nuts] Racal 9420 OCXO

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 07:54:05 UTC 2011

robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk writes:

I've  attached a copy of the catalogue specification for Racals OCXOs. They
do have  electronic trim as standard. They are used in the 9478 frequency
standard. The  9478 service manual specfically states that no information on
the OCXOs is  provided and they must be returned to Racal or appointed
agents for  repair.

Hi Robert

Thanks for that information, I've seen similar comments in other  manuals
re returning for repair but was hoping there might have been something  in
circulation.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR