[time-nuts] Active LORAN antenna

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Aug 26 21:46:08 UTC 2011

Hi Poul:

You're correct.
The noise floor for the AMRAD unit is caused by line conducted noise,
not the background noise coming from the whip.
The DA-100 seems to have filtered out the line noise so you do see the
background.
I live in a jungle (forrest?) so there's not as much noise as in a city.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.End2PartyGovernment.com/