[time-nuts] Question for any HP105 owners

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 30 19:29:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Tom that makes sense.    (In this case I'm fairly sure that the FTS 1050 is at least meeting it's 100 sec ADEV spec of 1E-12 I have had results in the 13's on occasion when looking at other oscilators, and I leave it running in a fairly stable enviornment.)

I appriceate the insight.

Regards
Mark Spencer