[time-nuts] Active LORAN antenna

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Wed Aug 31 12:37:16 UTC 2011

Hello Ulrich,

There are 13 each, double pages of schematics for the FS700.
Most of my pages are marked up. When I got the manual, before I had the
hardware,
I read it thru and I highlighted each adjustment in the circuit to get a
better understanding.
Not much of a plot, but a pretty good story.

If you need a specific page, I can scan each 1/2 page and you can paste
together on receipt.
All I have is a simple A size Cannon scanner, but I can scan to high
resolution.

The other alternative is to get a new manual from Stanford Research
Systems for ~ 35$
Shipping may be a killer.....

Please advise.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod    FN41sr