[time-nuts] Heated crystal? & Rb tube corrosion (FE-5680A)

Steve . iteration69 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:18:03 UTC 2011

Bill,

You did notice that i stated i can't speak for the FE-5680A? All that I
have reference too are pictures at the moment.

My help files?   I don't run windows, thanks.  But the reason I asked here.

Also, I was under the impression that Rb ovens operated around 80c if the
Rb oven gets that hot that it had oxidized...

Comments on the crystal? Is the crystal heated or a LF acoustic resonator?

Steve