[time-nuts] Help with TCXO

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Dec 7 00:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi

There was a point in time where a general purpose board could have been done on a group basis. The discussion of that offended some on the list. That prevented it from being done in a timely manner. The funds that would have gone to the project went to a closed design that is not available.

Sorry about that.

Bob