[time-nuts] High end OCXO alternatives (or maybe an high perf Rb ?)

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 15:00:32 UTC 2011

Mark
10E-13 at 100 sec is  a wide range. What about at 1 and 10 sec. and  are
you talking about 3, 5, 9 E-13.
I personally have quite a few 10811's that brake the 1E-12 from 1 to 100
seconds my best OCXO is a Datum 1000 that is 3.5E-13 at 1 sec.  and 4 at 10
and 7 at 100 sec. I control it with a FRK-H which has 7E-13 at 100 sec.
In this range short of a $ 15 000 Oscilloquartz the best is a HP 5065. They
 all are below 1 E-12  some as low as 1E-13 at 100 sec. but the only  way I
know how you know what you are getting is work with Corby Dawson.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/7/2011 9:41:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,