[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb: Are they that good?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:33:46 UTC 2011

I understand Bert.
But you wanted to test it. I actually don't have a real reason grab one of
these jewels.
Though understanding when the piles gone, its gone. Thats the way it works
on this stuff.
But I have 6 of the old cel site Lucent RBs all $20 and a Good HP 5065 and
then last spring a lpro 101 for $20.
Granted the Lucents are fairly old in years with OK lamp voltage still.
Just concerned about becoming a RB addict and having to join a multi-step
with-drawl program. God knows I may still buy two. Shipping included. :-)
Regards
Paul