[time-nuts] synch for pendulum clock....

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Sun Dec 11 20:42:58 EST 2011

You could put two metal tabs on the pendulum arm to be influenced by two
proportionally biased electromagnets. A ferrous one to speed up the arm
and a non-ferrous one to slow down the arm using eddy current.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

www.Leikhim.com

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

407-982-0446

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.