[time-nuts] FE-5680A

Andrea Baldoni erm1eaae7 at ermione.com
Tue Dec 13 10:19:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 05:42:31PM -0800, Chris Albertson wrote:

> I was searching  Google for information on these.  Seems if you are
> not on this list info is hard to come by.

I have bought one of these a couple of months ago. It's working, but
I have not the opportunity to verify accuracy against anything better.
In the first shipping run, the seller didn't include the oscillator you have
on the mounting board, probably trying to sell them separately; only the DB9
connector was included.
The part number on mine is 217400-30352-1.

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni