[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb I see the price has gone up for these

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Wed Dec 14 01:13:52 UTC 2011

Anyone who is interested in buying these units should take a look at the
completed listings and be guided accordingly when making an offer.  I
recently picked up a couple for ~ $35 each, including shipping.  True
the price may be going up, but it looks like you can still get them for
under $40 with shipping if you don't mind waiting for the slow boat from
China.  For experimentation, that is still a good deal.

(I must admit that I didn't "need" them, but want to try pairing them
with a couple Thunderbolts.)