[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Dec 15 00:02:31 UTC 2011

I use to have a reference to frequencies used by the different cell
systems. That's my
call .. and I can't think of another industry that just like the
Thunderbolts that when it
does a refresh or a fix from a design oh-shit dumps so many of the same thing.

I just read US Patent 6,282,184 "Common Digitizing Rate for Multiple
Air Interfaces
for Generic Cell Sites in Cellular Radio" .. it mentions it.as a base
frequency (11.37)

-pete