[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:21:07 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Rex <rexa at sonic.net> wrote:

> I don't think the strange oscillator is part of the Rb board.

That's correct.   The OCXO is a brand new part that is thrown in and has
nothing to do with the board the Rb is on.  Same for the DE-9 connector.  I
can use the connector but the OCXO is not useful to me at all.   I did wire
it up though and my counter verified what the sticker says.   3.3 volts in
according to the data sheet in the auction listing, however the data sheet
is for a different part.  Close enough, I guess.

-Bob