[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Thu Dec 15 16:12:08 UTC 2011

Paul,

If it was a version prior to 8.x, you don't need a serial number or any
kind of license key.  With 8.x and later, your serial number is
validated through National Instruments' servers.  If you registered your
software with NI, you should be able to get your serial number from them.

Also, with any version after 7.1, you can download it from NI's web site.

Brent