[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:17:11 UTC 2011

Brent
Thanks for the insights. I know I validated to the server and think I
registered it was about 2 years ago. Perhaps thats why I don't have my
normal keys documentation!
Need to go hunting.
But even if I can't recover it certainly the sub $100 pricing if it can be
obtained is attractive and should work.
I don't think the fact that you can't make an executable is for me a big
deal at all.
Unless I am missing something major.
Thanks
Regards