[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Thu Dec 15 16:24:57 UTC 2011

 From the NI web site (http://www.ni.com/labviewse/select.htm)

LabVIEW Student Edition Textbook Bundle

The LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition Textbook Bundle includes the LabVIEW
Student Edition software and Dr. Robert H. Bishop's popular introductory
textbook Learning with LabVIEW, published by Prentice Hall. The textbook
bundle includes the following National Instruments software:

     LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition for Windows 7/Vista/XP
     LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition for Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later

Learn more about the LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition Textbook Bundle.

Note: The LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition Textbook Bundle, available from
Prentice Hall, does not include all the advanced modules and toolkits
included in the LabVIEW Student Edition Software Suite.