[time-nuts] Labview and searching archive

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Dec 15 18:57:08 UTC 2011

> Also, periodically I would liek to search the archives but havent yet
> figured out how to do it... can anyone help with that?

If you look at the hidden headers of any message from time-nuts, you will see
this line:

The time-nuts archives are open(*).  google keeps track of them.  So just
adding time-nuts to a google search will often find what you want quicker
than you can find it by poking around in the archives.

--------

*)  Some mailing lists require login to get at their archives.