John Lofgren jlofgren at lsr.com
Thu Dec 15 19:50:30 UTC 2011

There's a system that the motorcycle guys call the Whitworth Inch, but I think may be more correctly called Whitworth Measure.  It's an old British system that was used on their motorcycles and possibly cars, too.  There's a whole subculture of people trading in Whitworth tools for BSA and Norton owners.

-John