[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Thu Dec 15 23:48:28 UTC 2011

This mindset is an example why the US is falling so far behind the rest of the world, not only in technology but in the diplomacy game. In 1980 I worked for a very smart engineering manager who told me he studied electrical engineering by the light of a gasoline lantern in a tent in Turkey.

"US officials skeptical of Iran's capabilities blame a malfunction, but so far can't explain how Iran acquired the drone intact. One American analyst ridiculed Iran's capability, telling Defense News that the loss was like dropping a Ferrari into an ox-cart technology culture."

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

www.Leikhim.com

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

407-982-0446

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.