[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Dec 16 00:00:19 UTC 2011

KISS guys.

Suppose the Iranians had one of their buddies watching the drone base.
When they saw a drone take off, the guy just called a contact by cell and
the Iranians turned on a wide coverage jammer somewhere along the flight
path.

>From previous incidents and observations, if the drone came into the
jammed area, it'd lose GPS lock, orbit, and run out of gas and crash. They
could easily select a jammer site that was good for recovery.

FWIW,

-John