[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Dec 16 04:34:48 UTC 2011

Hi:

Most modern cars use the CAN bus and those with built-in cell phones have a connection between the two.  For example the
GM Omni Star system that detects air bag deployment and calls 911, or that can unlock you can when you have locked the
keys inside.  See the opening scenes of the movie "After the Sunset" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367479/

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com