[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

Reeves Paul Paul.Reeves at uk.thalesgroup.com
Fri Dec 16 08:40:13 UTC 2011

Not so sure - it's a light blue colour (presumably undeneath too) so would
not be too visible against blue sky looking up. WW2 PRU Spitfires used the
same paint scheme ('duck egg' blue?), I believe, to get around German visual
obervation.
Could be wrong, shoot me down..... :-)

Paul Reeves      G8GJA