[time-nuts] "The GPS navigation is the weakest point,"

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:23:57 UTC 2011

I suspect it crashed and got mamgled badly, and they took 3 days to make the best model they could out of balsa wood. The bottom was so mangled that they could not replicate it well enough for the picture, so they did not do that.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...