[time-nuts] DG535 triggering problem

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Fri Dec 16 18:08:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thanks to Brooke's excellent web page [1] on getting the DG535
80 MHz clock working, I was able to fix the "Ext Clk Err" on
a DG535. Everything on the front panel seems to work.

However, triggering does not work. I can't get a trigger to
occur in any triggering mode. Setting the triggering mode to
'Line' causes a loud 120 Hz vibration from the rear of the device.

I've checked voltages from all of regulators mentioned in
the manual, and they seem fine.

I wonder if someone has an idea about helping the DG535
trigger.

Thanks,

Kevin

[1] http://www.prc68.com/I/TandFTE.shtml#DG535