[time-nuts] DG535 triggering problem

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Dec 16 18:25:45 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin:

Just a guess.  If line triggering does that there may be a problem with the power transformer.
Use an Ohm meter to locate the transformer terminals for the AC line and then check from one of those to all the other
terminals.
I suspect there's a short in the transformer.
Look at U502 to see of it's burned up.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com