[time-nuts] Distance between GPS Antennae

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 18 15:00:52 UTC 2011

If they are what I call standard type working at fundamental frequency with
an LNA built in, I've used them very close together without any problems.
When at Austron, we used an antenna with down-conversion (10 MHz up and 75
MHz down), we always stipulated a minimum distance of 10 metres apart.

Try it and see.

Rob Kimberley