[time-nuts] Time-nut for Congress?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Dec 18 21:05:38 UTC 2011

Moin,

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:52:56 GMT
msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG (Michael Sokolov) wrote:

> Question 4: Another time-nut named Poul-Henning Kamp has been a rabid
> supporter of every possible evil scheme to disconnect human social
> timekeeping from the natural diurnal cycle, evil schemes ranging from
> DST to "leapless UTC".  Would you support a private bill to declare
> PHK a terrorist and a persona non grata in USA?

I know that you had some clashes with PHK in the past, but this is
going too far. Publicly insulting someone in such a way is something
that has no place on a technical mailinglist. Especially as your
insult could be read as a death wish (you know what the US does with
aleged terrorists, do you?)
You should be ashamed of yourself.

				Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?