[time-nuts] My Racal-Dana 1992

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 18 23:19:32 UTC 2011

Charles,

I don't know the answer to that question.  Since it's a thermal issue,
it's a question of how long does it take for the temperature to
stabilize?  24 hrs. should be lots of time.  I'd check it before going
to bed.  A quick turn-on and measure won't raise the temperature much
and will quickly show if there's a change from normal.  And, as
mentioned, it takes mine about 2 hrs. to stabilize after being turned
back on.

Ed