[time-nuts] Another Trimble Thunderbolt-like GPS?

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:09:21 UTC 2011

That would make sense - when I was using one of the original Palisade
units I remember that once it was tracking it only output the time
packet every 150 seconds - which seemed rather strange for something
that was being sold as a timing device.  You could set it up to output
a time packet with each 1PPS pulse, but you had to send the commands
that did this via a different port than the one that the data came out
of.  I'm sure this implementation decision must have made sense to
someone, but not to me...

Regards,

Pete