[time-nuts] My Racal-Dana 1992

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 19 19:22:51 UTC 2011

Charles,

My restart followed the same pattern as yours.  Start high, go higher,
drift down, undershoot, recover.  The start was 10 MHz +51 counts, rise
to +60 counts after 5 minutes, drift down to a minimum of +8 counts
after 90 minutes and recover to +11 counts after 10 more minutes for a
total shift of -40 counts (peak error of 4e-9).  I'm going to redo all
these tests, but I think I'll be sticking to the external standard.

Ed