[time-nuts] eBay Giveaway Vectron OCXOs

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:13:13 UTC 2011

This appears to be the datasheet - at least, it mentions "OCO500" as
one the previous part numbers for this device.

http://www.vectron.com/products/ocxo/c4550.pdf

I guess the best way to determine the operating voltage is by
monitoring the reference output and trying each supply voltage in turn
until you find the one where the reference is at the correct value for
the supply.

Regards,

Pete