[time-nuts] FE-5680A Results so far

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Dec 30 07:21:00 UTC 2011

I got twenty 10 MHz rocks from a guy in China a while ago.
It was just a few dollars for 21 pieces.  The original purpose
was to build a 10 MHz TRF receiver.

I don't think any of my legacy signal generators are stable enough to
characterize these rocks, but the 5680a should do nicely with a bit
of hacking into the rs232 port.