[time-nuts] Thunderbolt?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Dec 30 11:20:29 UTC 2011

The analog computer is the standard good-old-PLL: if you have the 10KHz
from a Jupiter than your analog filter will be simple to build. If you have
only the PPS (or 100PPS from an Oncore) your analog filter will require
more attention (and large capacitors) but I think it is realizable. You
analog computer is the integrating filter out of the phase detector. The
phase detector, made from JK flip-flops so quite digital, gives you an
analog pulse whose length is be integrated to derive the EFC voltage for
the OCXO. You are analog right out of the phase detector.