[time-nuts] Thunderbolt? (re simple gpsdo.)

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 30 17:38:59 UTC 2011

I currently use an HP5370B with a gpib interface to compare the 10 Mhz output of each unit to another reference, and process the time interval data to produce adev plots.  My current reference is an fts 1050 and I'm confident it is beating it's typical adev spec of 1e-12 at 100 seconds.

Regards

Mark S