[time-nuts] FE-5680A Shipping question

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Fri Dec 30 21:34:27 UTC 2011

On 12/30/2011 6:38 PM, Chris Albertson wrote:
> Mine was sent by China Post.  The Chinese post office.  Took 10 days
> to get to California.  For me, this is typical for stuff I buy from
> Chinese eBay sellers.   The Hong Kong Post is slightly faster.   I've
> think it might just be a matter of luck if your package gets on an
> airplane or a boat.

I bought one, and the eBay records say that it was shipped on Dec. 12
Not arrived yet. What puzzles me is that looking at the Paypal page detailing the
transaction, USPS is indicated as shipping method.... unlikely for a parcel coming
from China and going to Italy....  and  of course the tracking number reported
is declared invalid by the USPS site.... the seller is  nichegeek  (on vacation until
Jan 3rd...)

Should I start to worry ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD