[time-nuts] Speaking of shipments from China

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:07:46 UTC 2011

It is one of those cost/benefit calculations. The cost of sorting the real gifts from the commerce <$100 labeled as gift probably wouldn't pay for itself.

It is, of course illegal. The question is are we better off changing the enforcement or the law. Not to mention the cost of the latter.

Makes you wonder what the time constant of legal change to behavior change is and how that varies with penalty magnitude. To pull things back to a discussion of time.  :)