[time-nuts] Used Rb Operating Lifetime

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:56:04 UTC 2011

They seem to run a while especially if you reheat the bulb as discussed
several times in these threads. Sooooo for $38 I am taking the gamble. Have
5 older units and have recovered one of them by reheating the lamp. So far
the others are good and I do not run those 24 X 7. Instead should the main
go I will grab the next one and use it.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL/1