[time-nuts] 10MHz to 80MHz frequency multiplier suggestions

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:11:46 UTC 2011

I was contemplating the same thing. I fed the output to a bifilar transformer and
diode doubler and got good results. I have to add an amp and double it again twice
more. It is still on breadboard. The object was to multiply the error 8x and compare.

Probably a PLL locking to 80 Mhz will retain the long term accuracy of the TBolt reference.

Raj, vu2zap