[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given the go ahead

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Wed Feb 2 00:22:31 UTC 2011

 The FCC is a lackey of the present administration, which has a desire to
show movement re broadband internet for all. The
broadcast/telecom/communications industry is bypassing real competition
by simply getting the government to do by fiat what competition would do
at less cost and more utility. In addition, the gov't simply cannot stand
an internet free, ungoverned and unregulated. See the recent activity in
Egypt for what our government wants to be able to do.
Don

Joseph Gray
> Reading the article, it sure smells like something is going on and it
> doesn't smell good. What's the going price for an FCC official, a
> Congressman, Senator, etc.?
>
> Joe Gray
> W5JG
>

> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Pete Lancashire <pete at petelancashire.com>
> wrote:
>> http://www.gpsworld.com/gnss-system/news/data-shows-disastrous-gps-jamming-fcc-approved-broadcaster-11029?utm_source=GPS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Navigate_01_31_2011&utm_content=data-shows-disastrous-gps-jamming-fcc-approved-broadcaster-11029

>> and follow the instructions there.

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road