[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given the goahead

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Wed Feb 2 08:22:18 UTC 2011

"The company, Lightsquared, has stated that it will work with the GPS
industry to see which GPS equipment needs "filtering so that they don't
look into our band.""

Oh, so we get to buy new gear because they want to interfere. Perhaps we
should turn the FCC into an engineering organization rather than a
political organization.