[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given thegoahead

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Feb 2 18:10:36 UTC 2011

Hi

Three systems all sharing a common frequency band. Since this is straight
front end overload type jamming - I'd bet it'll take out all three systems.
The Lightsquared stuff might even be closer to one of the other systems than
it is to GPS. If it is, add another layer to the conspiracy theory.

More or less what this would mean is that the rest of the world gets fine
GPS coverage and it stops working inside the US.

Bob