[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given thegoahead

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Feb 3 22:04:20 UTC 2011

Hi

I would by no means argue with any of those points. The only thing I would
add is that 40,000 transmitters is a *lot* of hardware to fill in gaps. You
could do a pretty good job covering the whole country with that much
hardware. The same math that goes for jamming, also works pretty well for
coverage.

Bob